Robbie Phillips is a professional darts player from England, who competes in Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) events. He began playing darts professionally at the age of 19 and has since become one of the top players on the circuit. He is currently ranked number 56 in the world rankings and is known for his excellent accuracy and precision when throwing the darts.
Robbie originally competed at a local level before joining the PDC in 2016. This was when his career began to take off, as he made it through to the semi-finals of the UK Open in 2017. Since then, Robbie has gone on to make numerous appearances in major tournaments such as the Grand Slam of Darts, the World Series of Darts and the Players Championship Finals.
Robbie is also a regular on the exhibition circuit. He has appeared in many televised matches against some of the biggest names in darts, such as Phil Taylor and Michael van Gerwen. His performances have been well-received by fans, who are always impressed with his aggressive style of play.
Robbie has also appeared on many major networks, including Sky Sports and ITV4. He is currently part of the Premier League Darts circuit, where he competes against some of the best players in the world. His presence on the PDC tour ensures that Robbie Phillips will remain one of the top names in darts for years to come.
Robbie Phillips is an exemplary professional darts player who has achieved success in the PDC and on the exhibition circuit. His commitment to the game, as well as his impressive skills, have earned him a great deal of respect from fans and fellow players alike. With dedication and hard work, Robbie Phillips will continue to make a huge impact in the sport of darts for many years to come.
Outside of darts, Robbie is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time with his family. He currently resides in Bristol, England, where he continues to pursue his dreams of becoming one of the best players in the world. With a little hard work and dedication, there’s no telling how far Robbie Phillips can take his darts career.
Robbie Phillips is an inspiration to aspiring professional darts players everywhere and his story serves as a reminder that, with hard work and determination, anything is possible!
if you want to know about another player like JOE CHANEY
High achievements in life:
- 2019 Las Vegas Open 501 Champion
- 2019 Las Vegas Open Cricket Runner Up
- 2019 Virginia Beach Pro Cricket Runner Up
- 2019 Virginia Beach Cricket Semi-final
- 2019 Aim for Easters 501 and Cricket Champion
- 2018 Gold Medalist in the WDF America’s Cup in Trinidad
- 2018 Summer Shootout 501 & Cricket Champion
- 2018 Wreck at the Deck 501 & Cricket Champion
- 2018 St. Patrick’s Tournament 501 & Cricket Champion
- 2017 Celebrate the New Year 501 Champion
- 2017 St. Patrick’s Tournament 501 Champion
- 2017 Garden City Classic Cricket Champion
- 2017 WDF World Cup Overall Bronze Medalist in Kobe, Japan.