Many people don’t know about different dartboard games but here I tell you about how to play high/low darts. but if you not like this game you can choose many other dart games like Call Three Darts,Warfare Darts,Count Up Darts,Scram Darts.
How To Play High / Low Darts
The game of High/Low Darts is a very simple game that can be played with just a few darts. The object of the game is to score as many points as possible by hitting the high or low numbers on the dartboard. The game can be played with two players, but it is usually more fun with four players.
Steps how to start the game
- Each player throws one dart at the dartboard. The person who scores the most points goes first. The first player then tries to hit the high numbers on the board, starting with 20 and going down to 1. If they hit a number, they score that many points. If they miss, their turn is over.
- The second player then tries to hit the low numbers on the board, starting with 1 and going up to 20. If they hit a number, they score that many points. If they miss, their turn is over.
- The third player then tries to hit the bullseye. If they hit it, they score 50 points. If they miss, their turn is over.
- The fourth player then tries to hit the bullseye. If they hit it, they score 100 points. If they miss, their turn is over.
- The game continues like this until all players have had a turn. The person with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.
If you are looking for a fun and easy game to play with friends, family, or co-workers, try High/Low Darts. It is a great way to spend some time together and see who can score the most points. Give it a try today.
Scoring High / Low Darts
20 = 20 points
19 = 19 points
18 = 18 points
17 = 17 points
16 = 16 points
15 = 15 points etc. until…
1 = 1 point and finally the bullseye is worth:
50 points if you hit the outer ring
100 points if you hit the inner ring.
End of the Game
The game is over when all players have had a turn. The player with the most points at the end is the winner.
High / Low Tips & Strategies
Here are a few tips and strategies to help you win at High / Low Darts:
- The key to winning is to score as many points as possible. The best way to do this is to hit the high or low numbers on the dartboard.
- It is usually more fun if you play with four players. This way, everyone has a chance to score points.
- If you are having trouble hitting the numbers, try standing a little closer to the dartboard. This will help you aim better.
- Practice throwing darts before you start playing. The more you practice, the better you will get.
- Try to relax and have fun. High / Low Darts is a game and should be enjoyed by everyone.
I am Ahmad. I live in the united states. I am founder of Dartboard.reviews. Dartboard started from a discussion between many friends. they love to play dartboard then we decided to provide tips and tricks about this game. we also want to provide the best dartboard if anyone likes to play.
if you want to know about us more then you can visit our about us page.