If you’re looking for a fun and easy game to play at your next party or get-together, look no further than Call Three Darts. This simple yet addicting game is perfect for both kids and adults and can be played with almost any type of dart.
How to Play Call Three Darts game
To start playing,
- Simply gather 3 darts per person and write down a list of numbers 1-20.
- Each player then takes turns throwing 3 darts at the board and calling out the number they hit each time.
- The first person to reach zero (or the end of the list) wins.
Read More: How to Play Warfare Darts
Few tips and tricks to help you master Call Three Darts
- Practice your aim! The better you can aim, the easier it will be to hit the numbers you’re aiming for.
- Keep your throws consistent. If you’re throwing all over the place, it will be harder to predict where your darts will land.
- Try to focus on one number at a time. If you’re constantly switching up your target, it will be harder to hit anything consistently.
- Don’t get discouraged if you miss a few shots. Everyone has off days, and the important thing is to just keep playing and having fun!
With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Call Three Darts pro in no time! So grab some friends, grab some darts, and get ready for a good time.
Variations of Call Three Darts game
- To make the game more challenging, you can add in extra rules such as only being able to call out numbers that are higher than the previous number called, or only being able to call out numbers that are lower than the previous number called.
- Another variation is to have each player start with a different number, and the first person to reach their number wins.
- You can also play with teams, where each team tries to get its members to reach zero first.
Read More: How to Play Scram Darts
Call Three Darts Example Games
Here are a few examples of how Call Three Darts can be played:
- Player 1 starts with 0, and player 2 starts with 10. Player 1 throws their darts and hits 5, 3, and 7. They call out “5”, “3”, and “7”. Player 2 then throws their darts and hits 1, 4, and 9. They call out “1”, “4”, and “9”. Player 1 is now at 3, and player 2 is at 1. The next player to reach 0 wins.
- Player 1 starts with 10, and player 2 starts with 5. Player 1 throws their darts and hits 17, 13, and 11. They call out “17”, “13”, and “11”. Player 2 then throws their darts and hits 6, 8, and 12. They call out “6”, “8”, and “12”. Player 1 is now at 7, and player 2 is at 3. The next player to reach 0 wins.
- Player 1 starts with 15, and player 2 starts with 0. Player 1 throws their darts and hits 20, 18, and 16. They call out “20”, “18”, and “16”. Player 2 then throws their darts and hits 3, 5, and 7. They call out “3”, “5”, and “7”. Player 1 is now at 12, and player 2 is at 8. The next player to reach 0 wins.
I am Ahmad. I live in the united states. I am founder of Dartboard.reviews. Dartboard started from a discussion between many friends. they love to play dartboard then we decided to provide tips and tricks about this game. we also want to provide the best dartboard if anyone likes to play.
if you want to know about us more then you can visit our about us page.